You have the ability to search through all your Call Data Records (CDR) billing records, and you can refine your search by; date calls where made, billing period, length and type of call.
1. Billing Records (CDR) – Overview
On our service ‘Calls Records’ are viewable from the instant of call completion and are searchable from both the ‘CAP Management’ and ‘Customer PBX’ portals using the following search criteria:
- Billing Period
- Billing group
- Advanced (seconds, to, from, type | export)
2. Billing Feed API
Access to the CDR billing feed is provided via an HTTP GET request from our billing services resource.
- Log into your Managment CAP
- Click Admin > Create new user
- Select Username, Email and Role
- Reset password: Assuming your password was b1ll1ngf33d then the URL would be:https://xyzcap.yourcloudtelco.com.au/billing/feed?login=billingfeed&password=b1ll1ngf33d&fromid=1
- CAP URL: Ensure your UserID is consistent with the BillingFeedUser created in the CAP.[hcapurl]/billing/feed?login=[user]&password=[password]&fromid=[earliest cdr id to collect]
- User: account number
- Password: account password
- FromID: tells the system from which id you wish to fetch rows (including that ID). NB: Set the fromid to the LAST ID that was collected otherwise it will just fetch all CDR records every time.
3. Call Types
The billing feed supports the following call types.
|IM||INM||TollFree Inbound Mobile|
|0||0||Pin Blocked Calls|
|A3||A3||AU 6113 Inbound Nat|
|A8||A8||Inbound AU 6118|
|U0||U0||Inbound UK 4480|
|U1||U1||Inbound US 18xx|
|3M||3M||AU 6113 Inbound Mob|
|M||M||Calls to Mobile|
|8||8||Toll free calls|
|M||MG||Calls to Mobile GSM|
|M||M3||Calls to Mobile 3G|
4. Call Recordings
The mechanism to retrieve Call Records is the same but requires you to provide a static IP address which we in turn whitelist in order to grant access to this secured folder.
For more information raise a ticket via your Management CAP login.