Leveraging our provisioning platform saves the time and complexity of configuring Polycom or Yealink handsets.
Quick Guide: Device provisioning portal
- Customers – search for customer
- Device Provisioning | Add Device
- Select Device Type | Add MAC Address | Add Number
Quick Guide: The VVX family phones Web UI
Step 1: Access Web UI
- Log into the phones Web browser to apply our provisioning URI
- Select the Home Button on the right side of the phone.
- Select > Settings > 4. Status > 2. Network > 1. TCP/IP Parameters > IP (copy the IP address – eg 192.168.1.25).
- In your browser retype the phones IP address (eg 192.168.1.25)
- Go to Settings > Provisioning Server
- Set Server Type > HTTPS
- Set Server Address > https://poly.l2access.com.au
Step 2: MAC address
- Copy the phones MAC address
- Associate the MAC with a phone number in the Device Provisioning portal